It's already June and the clock is ticking, time is running. A few more months for PMR is a big war for us, no matter how big our preparation is. It doesn't matter whether you study until 3 in the morning everyday or you stay up just to do something that's not benificial or you play while the teacher is teaching or you don't respect the teachers. The matter is you are still going to be in this war. You still are going to participate. So when are you going to wake up from your sleep, Eminents ? When are you going to prepare for our war? It's all about you. You are the reason why you are lazy, You are the reason why you feel so energetic, why you feel so eager to study and you're the one who's going to choose whether to you'll achieve 8As or no A. If i put a 98% 8A target for PMR, then who's the other 2% ? It might be you and it's probably me. Remember, you work hard now and one day you'll be rewarded with success. i do not want to hurt the teachers. i don't want them to be frustrated. And remember, don't say you want 8As if you don't have any efforts because it's USELESS

like what Pn. Muhaimu said oftenly, 'lepas PMR kamu nak tidur tak bangun terus pun takpe'.

*wake up, and prepare for the war!